Guidelines for raiders!
- “Two heads are better than one” - Communicate well with others and increase the efficiency!
- “It is amazing how much people can get done if they do not worry about who gets the credit” – Help each other, no arrogance, no one is more important than the other, everyone matters!
- “Be grateful” – Be grateful that you´re a part of our raidteam, like we´re grateful that you are a part of it!!
- “Have fun” - It´s a game, you´re supposed to enjoy it and be happy!
Preperation to raid:
- Do whatever you can to learn the basic mechanics of each fight!
- Deposit 1000g/week into the gbank, and we´ll provide flask, feast and vantus rune.
- Bring your own prepots and defiled augment runes!
- Do whatever you can to improve your gameplay, both mechanic-wise but also dps/hps/stat weights etc.
- - If you feel uncomfortable, there is an officer ready to guide you (we´ll get into details later in this guide, who you´re supposed to contact)
- ATTENDANCE – We expect you to show 75% of the times, each month! (approx. 6/8)
- Sign before: 13:00 PM(servertime) Wednesday (for the Wednesday-raid) 13:00 PM(servertime) Sunday! (for the Sunday-raid)
- Raid announcement at 16:00 wed/sun!
- ONLY! sign as tentative, if you´re not 100% certain to make it in time!
- If there´s a risk you won’t be able to show, let the raid-leaders know! (TARQON or DIROVAH.
- If you won’t be able to show, let the raid-leaders know! (TARQON or DIROVAH.
- Be online @ 7:15!! NOT LATER! or we will replace you! (If you´re late, sign as tentative)
- If you´re not a part of the raid team, please respect our decision and show as a substitude(awarded).
- Substitudes need to be available during the entire raid-time, to receive their reward.
- Substitude reward: Promised raid-spot in the following raid and 1x promised loot of the council´s choice!
- Your average Warcraftlog should be above 50%, we do take your ilvl, gear and length of the fight into consideration.
- Raid-leaders got the right to replace you under specific circumstances, such as lack of dps/hps, mechanic fuck-ups or disrespecting our core-values!
- Pay attention to your raid-leaders, we do not need 10 people shot-calling, but the raid-leaders will always welcome your input warmly! Quo: “ Two heads are better than one”.
- Be on DISCORD!
- Add-on: RcLootCouncil and DBM! (consider using Exorsus Raid-Tools as well)
Social, Trial or Raider?
- Trials will eventually become raiders, if they live up to the raid requirements.
- If raiders at any point, do not live up to the raid requirements, we demote you to social.
- Every person can ask to become a social at any point.
- Socials are more than welcome, to ask for a trial-spot at any given time.
- Loot priority: Guildmaster=Officer=Raider>Trial>Social
Officers – who to contact and when?:
- Any question regarding ranged dps (rotation, stat weights, logs, ranged raid mechanics): Contact DIROVAH
- Any question regarding melee dps (rotation, stat weights, logs, ranged raid mechanics): Contact TYRANDEI
- Any question regarding healing (rotation, stat weights, logs, ranged raid mechanics): Contact TRONALDDUMB
- Any question regarding tanking (rotation, stat weights, logs, ranged raid mechanics): Contact ODYNEE
- Drama? Personal-stuff? Need Dr. Phil?: Out of raid-time: Any officer! During raid: Any officer apart from the raid-leader!
- Recruitment? Contact an officer!
- Raid(tentative, won’t make it in time, input, going for a break, demotion/promotion etc.): Contact TARQON
- Wanna be an officer/one of the officer is not behaving?: Contact ODYNEE
- Everyone speaks english whenever there is more than one nationality in the guild/raid/party/discord etc.
- Try to avoid cliques!
- Have fun with everyone in the guild and avoid unnecessary conflicts/drama!
- Be as active as possible!